At Sage Roofing South West, we specialise in both replacement roofs (re-roofs) and brand new roofs. In fact, we have many examples of quality finished products and plenty of testimonials from delighted customers!
Extreme weather conditions are not a roof’s best friend and, over time, the wind, rain and other elements start to impact on the roofing materials. Consequently, at some point in time, you will find a leak and will need a professional to fully assess the damage. On close inspection by a competent roofer, you may be advised that your roof is at the end of it’s lifespan and needs replacing in its entirety. This can be a daunting prospect and, understandably make you a little anxious about getting the right contractor for the job. You need a company that you can trust and rely on. Sage Roofing South West is that company.
Whatever the size, type and complexity of your current roof, we will:
- Choose a suitable slate or tile replacement roof or work with you to help you reach a personal decision
- Provide a detailed and professional written quotation, listing all the work required and the corresponding costs
- Arrange a suitable date to carry out the work and keep you updated on any changes to the schedule (often due to extreme weather conditions delaying the workload)
- Arrange for the scaffolding to be erected
- Carry out the work as quoted, updating you along the way and answering any questions you have
- Clear the area and remove all waste on completion